Candidates for Laser Hair Removal with LightSheer Desire
The LightSheer Desire technology has been clinically tested and proven to be suitable for all skin types and for both men and women alike. If you have unwanted body or facial hair, the LightSheer Desire can help you.
What to do first?
Please contact us to book free test and consultation. Our experienced therapist will carry out a laser test to ensure your skin type is suitable for the treatment, which takes only a few minutes. Our staff will customize a program specifically suited to your needs, lifestyle, and schedule. During our first visit you will have an opportunity to ask any questions you may have and you will be given all the information plus what the cost will be. You will be under no obligation to have the treatment and there is no charge for test and consultation. We will come to your home, office or another convenient address.
Before Your Hair Removal Treatment
- No sun or tanning bed exposure for FOUR WEEKS prior to your treatment. It is your responsibility to notify us of recent tanning.
- Do not pluck, wax, thread, tweeze, epilate, or do anything to remove the root of the hair before any hair laser treatments for FOUR WEEKS. The more mature, thick and dark the root is, the MORE EFFECTIVE treatment will be. Shaving only allowed ( use razor ).
- The area should be shaven one night prior to the treatment.
- The treatment cannot be carried out on areas with scrapes, sores, wounds etc. They all have to be healed.
- Avoid hot baths, sauna, aerobic exercise, and massage the day before treatment
- Avoid perfumes, deodorants or any potential irritants in the treatment area day before treatment.
- Avoid alcohol, aspirin and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication for 48 hours prior to treatment. This will reduce the risk of skin reactions.
After Your Hair Removal Treatment:
- Care should be taken to prevent trauma to the treated area for the first four days following treatment.
- Protect the treated area from exposure to direct sunlight for at least FOUR WEEKS following treatment. A broad spectrum SPF 30+ must be applied daily to any treatment areas exposed to UV light.
- Avoid tanning bed exposure for FOUR WEEKS.
- Avoid hot baths, sauna, aerobic exercise, swimming and massage for 48 hours after treatment.
- Avoid perfumes, deodorants or any potential irritants in the treatment area after the treatment.
- No make-up application for 24 hrs with the exception of a light mineral make-up, which can be applied immediately.
- Do not pluck, wax, thread, tweeze, epilate hair up to 6 weeks after the treatment (4 weeks on face areas). When shaving use a razor.
Do not use laser hair removal:
- If you are pregnant.
- If you are hypersensitive to light or has an outbreak of Herpes Simplex (cold sores) or vitiligo (natural loss of skin pigment)
- If you take light allergy medication.
- If you suffer from diabetes, epilepsy, psoriasis, scars, albinism.
- If you suffer from blemishes.
- If you suffer from blood condition.
- If you have the rare disorder Epidermolysis Bulloss
- Skin diseases;
- Ontological skin diseases;
- Cardiovascular system diseases;
- Infection diseases;